General admin duties :: Parish Safeguarding :: Hall Management :: Payroll :: Tenancy Support :: Book-keeping and banking :: Administrating Baptisms, Weddings and Funerals.
- Hours: 12 hours a week, more hours may be available
- Work pattern: negotiable but we would like at least three days, with mornings preferred
- Pay: £10.85/hour
Closing date for applications: Saturday 17th April 2021. For more details, visit the Morden Parish website.
The Parish of Morden has one trainee posts for September 2021.
- Church internship
- Voluntary training scheme
- Living costs grant provided
- Accommodation provided (modern purpose-built apartment)
- Access to Cornhill Training Course (either two-year part time, or one-year LMTC)
For more details, see the parish team website.
The PCC has approved the employment of a part-time Outreach Worker.
We have deferred the recruitment of the work due to the Covid crisis but hope to advertise in 2021.
Details will be posted on this page in due course.
For an initial informal chat about the position, do contact Al.